ORAIN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., with Tax ID number B-66.611.773, is a company incorporated under the Spanish law, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, under Volume 45229, Folio 180 and Page B-483361, Inscription 1 (hereinafter, “ORAIN”). This company owns the domain name https://orain.io/ and the mobile application ORAIN (hereinafter and jointly, the “Website“).
Av. Alcalde Barnils 64-68 D 2º 1ª
08174 – Sant Cugat del Vallès
Phone: +34 93 809 76 29
E-mail address: email@example.com
1.- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
- The User voluntarily accesses this Website, which implies that they shall use it in accordance with this legal notice, the law, morals, good faith, and/or good customs.
- The use of this Website implies acceptance of this legal notice.
- The web pages within this Website may be freely visited by users.
- ORAIN reserves the right to modify the content of this legal notice without prior notification, therefore, for proper usage of the Website, we recommend the user to visit this section regularly.
2.- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
© 2018, ORAIN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. All rights reserved.
- This Website and the contents included in it: Articles, texts, images, logos, brands, buttons, software, etc. are protected by the legislation in force on intellectual property and are the property of ORAIN or third parties that have authorised its use to ORAIN, being expressly prohibited the exploitation without prior authorisation by
- Access to this Website does not imply, in any case, the acquisition by the users of any property rights over the contents contained therein.
- ORAIN reserves the right to modify, update, or delete any of the contents on this Website, at any time and without prior notice.
- This information is also valid for the Facebook fan page https://www.facebook.com/Orain-196404230931328/; Instagram https://www.instagram.com/we_orain, and Twitter https://twitter.com/we_orain
3.- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- ORAIN reserves the right to interrupt access to its Website, as well as the provision of any service through it at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security, maintenance, or any other reason.
- ORAIN shall not be liable in case of interruption of the service, delay, or malfunction and other inconveniences arising from causes beyond the control of ORAIN and/or are due to malicious or wilful misconduct by the user and/or caused by force majeure.
- The information contained in this Website may not be correct, despite the efforts made to ensure its accuracy and updating. Consequently, ORAIN shall not be held liable for mistakes contained herein, nor for damages or losses derived from its use.
- This Website may contain links to other websites for whose content, usefulness, or accuracy ORAIN cannot be liable. The incorporation of a link on this Website cannot be considered a recommendation to users to proceed with its use. The decision to use them is the exclusive and sole responsibility of the users.
- ORAIN shall not be liable for damages and losses arising from the use of this Website or its contents, and shall not guarantee the absence of viruses or the impossibility of causing damage to the user’s computer systems.
- ORAIN shall not be liable for the misuse that may be made of this Website.
4.- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT COURTS
- The conditions of this Website and the relationship between the user and ORAIN shall be governed by the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
- For any discrepancy that may arise between the user and ORAIN, both parties submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona (Spain).
Text updated in March 2018.